Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekend in Washington (original post August 12th 2009)

Had a great idea. Why not drive to Vancouver WA for a visit to old friends? Picked up Patti O in Dairyville and made it to Portland just in time for her to catch her train on to Tacoma. Willa prepared a lovely dinner and invited Susan and Garda to join us. Great food and conversation. Even suprised Don and made plans for breakfast.

Then this morning I took a face plant off the step down into the living room. Badly sprained my right ankle (from all indications). No longer sure I will make it to the Pool Party. As of this moment I am thinking I need to go to an Urgent Care Clinic for a diagnosis of the damage incurred.
450 miles from home and my driving foot is impaired.

Turns out that I broke the outer bone in my right foot. 6 years later it's still painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment