Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Contemplative Mode

Mode or Mood? I woke up early after dreaming of friends long gone. Sometimes I wonder just where those dreams come from. I spent some time cleaning up the kitchen: dishes, polish the sink, sweep the floors, hang a calendar, check the laundry status. Time to do another load of wash.

I'm slowly easing myself into my day. Next big task is to move boxes upstairs to the sewing room and to vacuum the entire house. I might be ready for some electrical switch replacement. Takes forever to get me to do something when I haven't a clue as to what I am doing. I'll brag about whatever gets done later.

I believe I might have settled on just what I would like to do with the front yard. I need to jot my current ideas down and do a cost estimate before I get going with it.

Placed an internet order for Hearthstone Multi to get that Kitchen and Dining Room papered as planned. I have some leftover so will start around the slider and get that door finished out.

No comments:

Post a Comment