Saturday, August 15, 2009

As I Thought About The Problem At Hand

I came to the conclusion that the least I could do would be to move the boxes from the living room to whatever space they belong in (bedroom, kitchen, long term storage). If I have no present (or anticipated future) use for whatever is in the boxes they will have to go live elsewhere.

A community yard sale is planned for next weekend. I can probably be ready by then to share the wealth with anyone who saunters over and expresses any interest in what I have. So, with that in mind. Boxes of things to get rid of can be set aside for the yard sale. Boxes of things to definitely keep will go to their appropriate location. Storage solutions will then be developed for the things that choose to stay.

This actually sounds a bit simplistic. I hope I can make it all work as I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment