Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Uninspired


It's turning out to be a somewhat lackluster day. No interest in getting much done. I did however clean the kitchen and unload the dryer twice and fold the clean clothes.

I am doing small cleanup projects out front. This morning Max found a mouse. It was camping out behind the dog box and Max got into the box and growled and snarled at the tiny mouse until it ran off. I think Max was finally able to track it along the fence. It looks as if it is attracted by the overflow from the bird feeder so I moved the feeder to the backyard. Left 2 finch socks out front just in case they are still around and hungry.

I need to move more gravel today but I want to tidy up the yard and breakdown some cardboard boxes before I do that.

I awoke way too early (before 5 a.m.) and feel as if my clock is 'off'. Perhaps after a short nap I will find some inspiration and get the old body moving.

I managed to move another 4 garden carts of pea gravel. I think about a ton of it is now inside the yard. Tomorrow I will make an effort to finish off the main area I want covered and then will expand the Zen Gravel Garden until the gravel is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment