Saturday, October 17, 2009

And for Today

More yard work. I'd like to get the rest of the gravel out of the carport so I can park there. There is probably plenty of room for it along the West side of the yard. I also need 3 more stepping stones to complete the pathway through my gravel garden. It is looking good. The sidewalk area needs cleanup and I want to rethink the placement of container plantings.

I'll also want to breakdown the rest of the styrofoam for next weeks garbage pickup and gather whatever recyclables I have.

I've made the decision to move the unpacked file storage boxes to a storage unit for the 'interim'. Once 'home' is shaped up the way it should be I can think about getting the contents of those boxes dealt with. Some of it is just plain indecision and procrastination.

Cooking Okinawan today complete with sticky white rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment