Sunday, October 11, 2009

Damn, I Forgot to Mail a Birthday Card

Diane's 73rd birthday is tomorrow. For once I bought the card on time but then I misplaced it on the Dining Room table. Bummer. She will get another e-Card.

The day is starting out cold (41 degrees) and overcast with lots of moisture in the air. My inclination is to bundle up with a knitting project and eat comfort food and drink hot liquids.

I'll go buy 4 more stepping stones for the pathway through the Zen Garden. Might prepare a space at the fence for the garbage can storage. It will require transplanting the Jasmine and Foxglove. I will definitely try to get the remaining gravel inside and off my driveway.

Beyond that I need to finish the Devil Hat and start on a Beanie with ear flaps for Sam in an underwater green.

No comments:

Post a Comment