Friday, October 9, 2009

Great Day of Production

The slider trim is finally done. Now I need to caulk it. After that I will start adding the Faux Wallpaper on that wall. I am quite pleased. This place is shaping up.

Dan gave me good advice on the landscaping project. Actually advised lowering the level of the gravel garden and adding a cedar border to prevent drift. Need to incorporate a space for garbage can storage that is both useful and attractive. He also supplied a clue as to how to get through the winter without replacing the siding. It is inexpensive and doable with caulk and a decent ladder.

Good progress with organization today. More clutter dealt with. Managed to find a few things that were misplaced in unpacked boxes. I did a bit of knitting on the blue shawl wrap. And best of all managed to work in a long nap (important since I've been up since 4 a.m. today.

No comments:

Post a Comment