Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Approach to the Day

OK, so I checked the email and touched base with Peggy on the Messenger but now for something a little different. I will set the timer for 45 minute intervals. That is 45 minutes of productive work, 15 minutes to check the PC. Hopefully that will get me up and moving around a bit. I'll comment later on my success or lack thereof.

Saw the dietician today. She says continue with what I am doing. I now record a 4 pound weight loss in just 4 weeks. That is the rate at which I hope to regain my youth and vigor and the figure to go with it. She does emphasize activity level and I haven't yet dealt with that. I need some exercise classes or a daily walk or two.

Accu Check delivered the replacement test strips just in time for the afternoon blood sugar check. 106 after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment