Friday, July 3, 2009

Medical Day

Have an appointment to pickup a Glucometer, evaluated the pros and cons and dismissed the idea of checking my blood sugar. I went on to consult with a Dietician. I really enjoyed the session with her. Congruent thoughts about nutrition and a great plan for moving forward that will NOT be a huge change for me. Goal is steady weight loss with carbs limited to 30 grams/meal. No calorie counting at present.

I thought about driving to SF for the weekend. I wouldn't be able to leave until late afternoon and that puts me directly into 4th of July weekend traffic which is a BAD idea. I might be able to console Karin which is a GOOD idea and get some great fireworks shots. Karin released me from any obligation I might feel to be there while she is hurting with legitimate concerns about dog issues.

This year I will settle for Eureka Waterfront Fireworks if I can manage it without a functioning tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment