Friday, July 10, 2009

Good Plans are not Always Followed

I had good intentions but as the day wore on my plans just seemed to fall apart. Slept in again today and I'm not sure why I felt the need to do so. Planned to get some errands done in Eureka but as noon rolled around my plans got set aside and I focused instead on doing a few maintenance/upgrade type projects. Finally getting around to those shelves in the laundry room/pantry area. Don't know why I am dragging my feet except that it is a challenge because I haven't really done it before. I found one wood veneer 12" by 48" shelf to test in that spot. If it looks as good as I think it will then the area will have a professional aspect to it matching with the wood laminate. The shelves will be located high enough that there will be room for cabinets beneath them should I choose to finish it off that way.

So, I will just have to go to Eureka tomorrow morning instead, perhaps after stopping at Arcata's Farmer's Market/

No comments:

Post a Comment