Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy Analyzing My Mood


Hard to say what is going on with me BUT I think I've turned on a switch in the brain that has something to do with motivation. I'm feeling revitalized and ready to tackle the work to get myself organized and functioning like a Better Homes and Garden household. There's still an incredible list of things to do to get there but perhaps I am finally ready to knuckle down and get it all done.

It's all the little things that pile up to overwhelm me. I am taking them one at a time and making progress today. In addition to bringing somethings upstairs and putting them away I have started 2 loads of laundry and the next item on my list is to vacuum the stairway and the downstairs.

Lunch was leftovers, low calorie and healthful, well balanced. Dinner is planned so now all I need is to do the banking and a bit of shopping then get back to the moving stuff around.

Found a gold silk chinese lantern at All Under Heaven. Great price and perfect for the bedroom. Another thing off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment