Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing Seems to Follow the Plan

One toilet to go. Turns out the toilets I bought have 'crap' for innards. One is already set and I will replace the ballcock and see if that solves the problem. I'm taking back the other Toilet Express and have ordered an American Standard in place of it.

Kitchen projects are complete and the dryer hose is hooked up. Even did 2 loads of laundry to make sure all is well. Discovered a cold water leak in the washer faucet. I will replace the hose washer and see if that solves the problem.

Karin and Leticia are visiting for the weekend. No meal preparation expected, just some hospitality. Karin wants to see the progress and admire the new floors. I just wish more boxes were unpacked.

Karin's bedroom is complete and simple. My bedroom is shaping up. Plenty of space up here for my PC near the closet, warm and comfy with a bed for the dogs so they can supervise every move I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment