Friday, May 22, 2009

3 Weeks in the New Place

Yes, I am making significant progress. Each day sees some new improvement and the focus is on getting the boxes unpacked and the excess dealt with. I will be glad when my 12 Cup Gevalia Brew Station reappears. In the meantime I have a French Press and a single cup coffee maker. This is all a bit like camping but without the dirt.

Farmer's Insurance Company taken care of. Refund should be forthcoming. Agent error in cancelling the Washington Auto Policy dinged my bank account when I can least afford it.

The plan for the day is to complete what didn't get done yesterday.
1. Pick up toilet
2. Call Barry Smith
3. Complete the fence
4. Buy or build a planter box
5. Breakdown the remaining cardboard for Garbage Pickup
6. Rake some leaves into the compost container

And around all that I might squeeze in a shopping trip to Target and getting everything arranged for the Butler's Pantry to be delivered today.

No comments:

Post a Comment