Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fencing and Comfort

Dan arrived promptly at 8 a.m. to remeasure the fence and patio slider dimensions. We restated the design concept for the front fence. He will dig the post holes and install the posts, build the gate. I will nail up the Grape Stakes.

The Slider won't be in until tomorrow. We will reschedule the installation to a later date.

The dogs are trippin' on the 8 inch foam bed. I am really pleased by the way it is turning out. Now I need to drill holes for the Molly Bolts that will hold the Gridded Light Panel Headboard and make a decision as to whether or not I want it lighted. If so, I need to clean the Plexiglas. If not, I need to take off the Plexiglas and Metal Hardware

Aside from the big projects of the day I will just continue the One Box at a Time movement.

Now I need to take down the window coverings giving him access to the sliding glass door for its removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment