Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Up and at em at 7:30

So far the dogs have been out, I've had a shampoo and bath, I'm dressed to the shoes and drinking fresh hot French Market Coffee and I've eaten a DETOUR, deluxe whey protein energy bar. I'll have an apple to feel as if I've had breakfast.

The plan today is to finish the bedroom and bathrooms as far as purging and packing goes. I still have 10 days counting the day the truck is loaded. That's not much time to get it all done at the pace I've been going.

No more small rewards until the major line has been crossed.

Still to go:
1. Sewing Room
2. Office
3. Kitchen
4. Dining and Living Rooms

It might help me to put the packed boxes in the garage so that I can see just what is not packed.

Truck and Moving Help is reserved from 4/29-5/2

No comments:

Post a Comment