Thursday, April 16, 2009

Productive Day Overall

Analyzed the bids coming in from Movers. Higher than I want to pay yet reasonable for what I am shipping. Need to speak with 2 more companies before decided on a Binding Quote.

Replaced my Auto Insurance with Geico coverage which will save me some in lower premiums and I'll still be with a reputable company. Made sure my current policy expires on April 30.

Stripped the Office Wallpaper (easier than I expected).

Resolved the phone issue and have decided to scrap the iPhone and go back to a Cell Phone that's just a cell phone.

Took Chris' photos off my computer. Put them on a CD for her. Chris and Alice then took me to dinner at Du's Grill.

So, did I pack anything? NO! But I did sort through some papers in the Office. Tomorrow I will pick up 2 Wardrobe boxes and a TV box and purge 3 boxes in the Office.


No comments:

Post a Comment