Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mysterious Absences

I haven't seen the bird family now in a few days. The food is still out there but I hear no activity anywhere near here. The finches have even stopped visiting the Finch socks.

I feel a hint of Autumn in the air and wonder if that is the reason?

I'll continue putting out bird food just in case with no expectations of 'takers'.

It is a beautiful clear day at the beach. I would love taking the dogs on an exploration but the ankle isn't ready to support much activity yet. I paid the rent and Mastercard, wrote checks for medical bills and HOA. Feel a bit productive about what I was able to get done.

Bathed and doctored Max, poor baby, and managed to get off most of Min's excess fur. Tomorrow I might opt for an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment