Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can Do versus Finishing Something


Here I am fighting off the frequent urge to run off into the forest on another photographic adventure. The main way I've held back is to NOT organize the car for a road trip. Where does this wanderlust come from? Sometimes I feel as if I should just buy an RV that the dogs and I could travel in and take off across the country. I think it's a lack of roots at this stage of my life.

I've been resistant to making new attachments or starting anything that requires responsibility. I'm not certain it is anything new either. I've been dissatisfied for some time now with the ebb and flow of my daily life.

I have a couple of baby gifts to finalize and some knitting projects I've wanted to get busy with but I seem to have excuses for not getting to it.

The current pull is Crater Lake. I can see the drive up there, catching the lake at sunset and/or sunrise, driving on to Diamond Lake for views of Mt Thielsen. Looping down to Fort Klamath for a night in some cabin or on south to anywhere that's a likely adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment