Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Dinner Party at my New Home

The past few months I've had the help of a productive handyman. I pay Cory $10 an hour for any help he can provide around the home. This week we concentrated on getting my unpacked boxes to storage. You know, those things that have value but you aren't using them to full advantage and aren't quite willing to part with just yet.

I have managed to look into all but the last half dozen or so boxes and disposed of several of them to my satisfaction.

The dining room and kitchen are really getting there and last night I celebrated with Roast Turkey and fixins for Cory and Amber and Kayle. Lots of laughter and conversation. We even watched a movie afterward.

This picture represents the current state of the dining room.



No comments:

Post a Comment