Saturday, February 7, 2009

Night Shoot in Portland

I went back to NW Industrial tonight and parked under the Fremont Bridge. One of Portland's Finest checked out my car as I was getting this shot. I guess I wasn't suspicious enough since he didn't ask for my ID. I took the opporunity to shoot across the river to Swan Island for a slightly different take on Glacier NW.
Then I headed for Hayden Island to see if I could get a decent shot of Hooters without being harassed by a fat bald paranoid guy. This time I parked in Safeway's lot and setup the tripod between parked cars. I doubt than anyone feeling guilty even saw me.

It was a great night and the dogs even enjoyed going out.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice photo of the Fremont Bridge. I lived in Portland for many years and so I use Google News Alerts on various topics to try to keep up. One of those led me here. Thank you for sharing. DJ

    ReplyDelete