Monday, June 1, 2009


I am settling in. Life has changed somewhat. The whole dog walk routine has disappeared and the dogs haven't seemed to notice although Min does have a fixation on the leash and gets excited when she sees it. I should probably find a safe place to walk the dogs so the memory sticks with them. We all seem to be getting plenty of exercise from the stairs and my weight has actually dropped 5 pounds unexpectedly.

Yesterday the foxglove and jasmine got planted at the lattice. Today I will untie the jasmine from its support stakes and see if I can train it up the lattice. It will all come together in no time. It is so pleasant to see something growing out front.

2 major errands today: Bank and Social Security. A bit of yard cleanup, front and back and then concentrate on inside. Perhaps this is a good day to install the Medicine Cabinet I bought for the Master Bath. There is also the Medicine Cabinet downstairs but I might need someone with upper body strength to install it. Too bad there's not a handy man around the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment