Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Carole, wherever you are

I pause to reflect on Carole's life (and death). With this diagnosis of Hyperinsulinemia I prefer to do it right. Diet and exercise will get my full and mindful attention. Perhaps some nutritional support is highly indicated. I will go with the 60 day trial of the WOMEN TO WOMEN solution but only after consultin with the N.P. now monitoring my health.

A trip to Costco with restraint in mind. Combine it with an outing for the dogs and it could make for a great day for all 3 of us. OOOPS, restraint was non existent but I did stick with the diabetic meal plan while purchasing the meat and veggies. Bought a small Juicer to experiment with making my own Vegetable Juice.

Began the Metformin today to see what effect that might have on my blood Insulin Level.

Brilliancy Rock Rose, Brookside Cranesbill, English Tea Rose are all repotted and decorating the right side of the front yard.

Let's see if I can get through some of those boxes today and get some decisions made about the stuff I really DO NOT need.

No comments:

Post a Comment