Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another 4 a.m. Awakening

At least it is quiet this time of the morning and being refreshed I am not resistant to whatever my mind thinks is important to accomplish. Yesterday I managed to 'waste' the day when I chose to take a nap rather than drive into Eureka to run a necessary errand. By the time I got to town SSA was closed. The good thing is that the dogs got their fresh kibble and won't have to eat canned chicken breast for a 2nd day. ;-)

Spent some time last night reflecting on the past 40 years. I can hardly believe the changes in my life as Karin has grown into a fine woman. Her generosity and intellect always uplift me.

So, for today, I really must seriously focus on finalizing the organization of the master bedroom. This is my sanctuary. It should be the most comfortable room of the house and right now it is NOT meeting that criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment