Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Day at a Time

Making progress each day without really overdoing it. I think the worst part is over. Monday the 2 toilets get set and the kitchen sink will be plumbed. That should be the last of the contractors for awhile except for the stairwell carpet.

Unpacked several boxes and moved the sewing related boxes upstairs. Still sleeping on the bed/bench but the dogs seem to like it that way and it is comfortable even though a bit crowded.

Mica came by to put a coat of Kilz on the stairs where I didn't adequately cover the odor. It seems a lot better now and I think I will explore spray painting the attic with the same stuff. I also had him finish the touchup painting throughout the townhouse. The rest will be up to me. Stocked up on some groceries for a few days without overdoing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment