Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy, Busy Day

Started the day by making a mess of the Chrome Rod Installation in the kitchen. Stripped a screw and lost a part but still have enough pieces to put up one rod. I can fix it but don't much want to be bothered with everything else there is to do.

Bought tools at Harbor Freight, opened my Garbage A/C, made a payment on the Mastercard, returned the reject toilet, bought a toilet repair kit to see if I can fix the installed toilet, bought plywood for the Queen Platform Bed. The dogs seem to like it a lot. I must say it is 'cushy'. No more achy joints for me and the Min.

Karin's surprise arrived today. With any luck I will have it put together before she leaves so that she can see it and enjoy my sense of humor.

At 6:30 Karin and Leticia are 3+ hours away. I told her not to rush it. I will be up when they get here and happy to have the company.

I was able to move enough boxes in the sewing room so that Leticia has room for her air mattress. We'll all be sleeping in clean comfortable beds tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment