Monday, February 16, 2009

Time for a Dog Walk

Decided to head upriver today to The Dalles. I want to get a Panoramic view of the bridge and dam before I leave the area. Unfortunately it was much too overcast and unappealing so I had an early dinner at Cousins then took the dogs to the Discovery Center for a dog walk. This was the view as we started out on the asphalt pathway. As we turned to head back to the car another dog owner came along with a very large and aggressive pit bull. As they passed us on the trail my dogs made one last lunge for show causing me to take a fall. My elbow ended up in a pile of dog 'doo' someone failed to pick up. The camera lens hit the wet grass and my glasses flew off my face. The young man with the dog was solicitous but I told him just get the dog out of sight so that I could regain control of my dogs. I think I'll be stiff for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment