Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kitchen Cabinets

I went by Home Depot yesterday to check out their Kitchen supplies. They have a wide range of cabinet styles available and seem to be priced similar to what I am seeing at Costco. Drawback is the nearest location is Redding and shipping could be a problem. Costco is just 8 miles away and will pretty much do it all for me in terms of planning, ordering, receiving, delivering and installing. Costco also has the Counter Tops, leaving me with 'JUST' the sink and appliances to obtain elsewhere.

Unfortunately their 30% off sale ends before I can get inside to do the kitchen measurements. I'm also not sure how much they can do for me in terms of preparation for replacement of the cabinets that are there.

Sure are a lot of things to think about and the magazines just confuse the issue, enticing me with all sorts of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment