Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Photo Project for Indoors

Lee Blalock and Lois Knowles
1933
Bakersfield, California

I bought myself a Photo to Digital Converter (scanner) with the idea that the big box of photos should be digitized. Hammacher Schlemmer had this clever unit with photo trays for 3 x 5, 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 photos. Reasonably priced and having the capability for repair of Exposure and Color casts I figured it would be a solution to taking care of the huge box of photos and provide hours of productive entertainment for me. I've got a work station all set up in the corner of the living room.


My 1st project was to copy 7 old beatup photos of my Dad from 1933. They are Adagio poses with his partner and will make a great collage once the photos are 'repaired' or restored. I included this photo because the face looks just like I did at age 16. The set is posted on my Flickr website. http://www.flickr.com/photos/patty_max_and_min/

No comments:

Post a Comment